While forensic psychology is a very serious topic, as is psychology in general. Still, we may indulge in a little silliness to keep us grounded. So here are a few well-chosen and stolen jokes from the Internet, all with a focus on psychology.
If you find any good psychology jokes let me know. Especially if they are as terrible as these:
1. How many narcissists does it take to change a lightbulb?
Just one. All he has to do is hold it in place while the world revolves around him.
2. A Freudian slip is when you say one thing and mean your mother.
3. Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?
4. The secret behind Pavlov’s soft hair was classical conditioning.
5. Psychologists who have a fear of residing in tall buildings have a severe case of the apartment complex.